Share

Wednesday 4 February 2009

David After Dentist

Apparently, this kid had a tooth removed and he got the good stuff during the procedure. Lucky guy. This video totally reminds me of my college days....ahem....when I also had a tooth removed. Yah, that's my story and I'm sticking to it.

My Favorite Lines:

"Is this real life?"
"Ok now.....Ok now I.....I have two fingers."
"Why is this happening to me?"
"Is this gonna be forever?"

I guess someone else liked it so much that they made a remix to the video which I like almost as much as the original video. What do you think?

This seems to be going around lately; Chad Vader looks to have also paid a visit to the dentist and had a near identical experience. Love it.

1 comment:

  1. I wonder if Vader went goes to the dentist on the death star or on a planet?

    ReplyDelete