Share

Thursday 29 January 2009

Time-Lapse Video: Woman in Bed (Oren Lavie - Her Morning Elegance)

Cool video - I wonder how long it takes to make one of these things. She's wearing the same thing in the entire video and her hair doesn't appear to be growing so I imagine it wasn't months and months. If I took a time-lapse of me sleeping, it would probably a lot less artistic than this and would likely involve me snoring with my mouth open and possibly my dog coming over at random times to lick my face, and then my grimmacing in disgust for a few seconds before I fall back asleep, snoring loudly with my mouth open.
Oren Lavie is the artist and the song is Her Morning Elegance. Check out her myspace page here.

13 comments:

  1. this video took 4 weeks to storyboard but only 2 days to actually film. the guy who sings in it did it virtually solo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You completed certain reliable points there. I did a search on the subject and found nearly all persons will agree with your blog. forexanalysis

    ReplyDelete