Share

Wednesday 14 January 2009

Malcolm Gladwell discusses Outliers

Over vacation, I read Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell, author of best-selling novels Blink and Tipping Point. Gladwell's latest work shares the same colorful writing style, beautiful weaving together of back-stories and arguments, and subtle yet impactful conclusions that he is known for; as a result I burned through Outliers far too quickly and will have to read it again in a few weeks so it all sticks. I will elaborate more on my thoughts when I have time to add but wanted to get this interview he did with CNN up first for your enjoyment.

Below is also a great clip of him speaking with Katie Couric discussing specifically how cultural differences play a role.

1 comment:

  1. He's been on charlie rose a lot. great interviews. here is a link to all his interviews: http://www.charlierose.com/search/?text=gladwell

    ReplyDelete