Share

Saturday 1 November 2008

World Climbing Championships - Chamonix, France

So my wife and I have started to learn how to climb and I've been having a great time with it and also meeting some really nice people with the group we climb with. While I do feel like I'm improving slowly but surely, I'm fairly certain there's no chance in hell of my ever competing in the world climbing championships. It looks like an awesome event however just to be a spectator so hopefully I can check it out once I win the lottery and spend my days traveling. At that point, I'll also buy mechanical arms and legs to replace my sickly/frail limbs that have failed me on multiple occasions already.

I have actually been to Chamonix before (maybe 15 years ago) and remember it as a beautiful place for skiing, hiking and photographing.

No comments:

Post a Comment