Share

Friday 18 January 2008

First Post

This is my first post - how exciting. The goal will be for me to post frequently so that I'm averaging a few times a week, kinda like working out I guess. But I'll be working out my mind. And my fingers. And my proclivity to produce streams of consciousness that result in a blog post that can maybe get me some traffic and rankings for random phrases like "chicken leg hammersmith" and "arizona dry iced tea bag".

As a little intro to me, I'm male, Chinese-American, happily married (sorry ladies) and in my late 20's. I moved from the US to Hong Kong for work and have had a great time of the whole experience thus far. I do all the normal things that people like to do and a few abnormal things: rock-climb, kickbox, take care of 2 oversized dogs. I work in advertising but longer term would like to do something a little more charitable, like NGO work or teaching or crime-fighting. But for now, life is good, I have a job and a life I'm enjoying and the family is healthy. I am fairly opinionated about a slew of topics so I think this blog will come in handy to anonymously produce rants and raves that may in some way give the 3 other people that end up reading this pause for thought.

So welcome to my blog and it's nice to meet you virtually. Hope to see you around soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment